You will contribute to our ongoing legacy data migration and strengthen data integrity as part of an organizational goal to increase data reliability for program outcome reports, impact-related stories, and organizational decision-making.
We are looking for someone who is interested in gaining valuable experience in:
- Working with large, complicated data sets, including exporting, merging, and cleaning data from multiple legacy data systems
- Resolving issues that occur routinely in the process of multiple year data collections (i.e., the "real world" problems related to data collections)
- Making data more understandable and accessible to non-data experts
- Working with Salesforce.com, a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform
- Becoming effective at completing assignments within a fast-paced work environment
- Working with a team of people with different types of expertise
- Contributing to an organization that is invested in making the world a better place through supporting innovation and social entrepreneurship
For more information see https://venturewell.org/wp-content/uploads/Data-Student-Dec-2017.pdf.